- Knowing the debilitating effects of blisters, it was the goal of Risk Racing engineers to develop a solution that offered full coverage protection to the areas of the hands which are affected by intense friction, rubbing, heat and moisture. In order to create the necessary armor, Risk Racing has produced the Motocross Palm Protectors. The Risk Racing Motocross Palm Protectors are a very thin, protective layer offering full coverage protection of the palm as well as the saddle area between the index finger and thumb. The Risk Racing Motocross Palm Protectors also aid in reducing the dreaded "Arm Pump" by absorbing vibration transferred through the handlebars. Worn under motocross gloves, riders don't even notice the ultra thin Motocross Palm Protectors, but they do recognize the vibration reduction and much needed protection against blisters. Motocross racers, trail riders, and road racers alike can benefit from the Risk Racing Motocross Palm Protectors.
- Ultimate protection against blisters.
- Full coverage palm protection.
- Grip flange protection between thumb and forefinger.
- Ultra-thin armor worn underneath gloves.
- Vibration reduction.
- Sold in pairs.