- The Tusk Digital Radiator Fan Kit is a great way to keep your bike cool when the trail gets rough. The easy-to-use computer has a large digital display that is universally mounted for great visibility and ease of adjustment. The computer comes pre-set to turn the fan on at 190 degrees Fahrenheit, but is easily adjusted up or down to the temperature you desire. The heat sensor fits into the fins on your radiator so there is no cutting into radiator hoses. The high-quality Panasonic fan promotes great air flow, durability, and is extremely efficient only using 15 watts while pushing 130 CFMs! Mounted to a durable powder coated aluminum cage, this fan is ready to take on your motorcycle adventures! When in need of quality parts or accessories for you motorcycle, ATV or UTV, think Tusk!
- Digital motorcycle radiator fan kit to keep your bike cool.
- High quality, efficient 4" Panasonic fan that only pulls 15 watts when running.
- Fan Airflow 130 CFM to quickly cool radiator.
- Universally mounted computer allows you options on placement.
- Fan "turn-on" temperature preset at 190 degrees, but is easily adjusted if desired.
- Strong, powder-coated aluminum cage that mounts the fan to your radiator.
- Comes with everything needed for mounting.
- Please see Fuel Tank and Radiator Brace Fitment guide below.